Saturday, August 16, 2008

Class-Z-fieds: Zombies seeking Zombie


Hiya,

I'm visiting METRO for a little while this month and next and, not knowing anyone here, I thought I'd throw this out. Looking to get together with a nice zombie for a brain or two at some point.

My observations of your city so far:

1) I was led to believe you had nicer weather
2) I got high on wednesday night merely by eating my way though the crowds at the fireworks
3) It's amusing that the living’s grocery bill contains more line items dedicated to deposits and recycling fees than items of actual food

As for my looks, I'm 5'8", 175lbs, shaved head, quite dead and in (very) bad shape overall. I've been confused for a US Marine a few times in the last year. A girl I ate once told me before I ate her I would make a really ugly man-woman. I'll trade pics. I'm sloppy looking, girls barf to my direction usually (making them less appetizing).

I'm very laid back and like deep cerebral dishes. I'm a very poor listener but good at pretending-to-listen-listener. I don't want to go to a club with you, but a pub/bar/coffee shop/something else would probably be fine. I like zombie stuff. Back home I surround myself with ratty clothes, electric wires, and blood. I'm not at all the hippy metrosexual type that seem to be swarming the streets down here. That being said, I love to have a zombette around... make me balance out.

I'm staying in a dumpster downtown (or at least what I believe to be downtown) and don't have access to a car so if you're in some far off land, like Easter Island for instance, it not work. Feel free to still say "urgh" though.

No comments: